Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Ringing in the New Year in Legoland

Photobucket

Torrey is just a little too happy posing with his Lego "wife."

Photobucket

Photobucket

I could use some of these beautiful blue skies today. Is it spring break yet?

Photobucket

Why do the Lego children look happier than my own? Could it be that they like having their picture taken even less than they like waiting in line? We had a rough start and it was crowded (not as crowded as Disney). Collin finally found his favorite rides (which were not Daddy's favorites). They smiled later, I just didn't get a picture of it.

Photobucket>

Grandma says that she found a husband.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

If you are planning a trip to Legoland, I would recommend you bring one adult per child. The girls and I spent a lot of time in line only to discover that they couldn't both ride. Very frustrating! I would also recommend you bounce back. It was free. It almost made the first day affordable. And don't forget your socks. My 6 year old thought her new Christmas slippers would make great foot wear. I grabbed her shoes. We stopped at one of the shops and a 4 pack cost us more than $20. That's not the souvenir I had planned. And you can't leave without eaiting Granny Smith's Apple Fries. Mmm!

No comments: