Monday, September 13, 2010

She scored the only goal of the game

I hope you aren't tired of soccer action shots, because a new season just began. I am proud of my girl. Her team is just learning to work together. The other team's goalie was amazing. Doesn't she look like she can fly?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love a team that smiles while they play.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This one makes me smile.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love the synchronized legs in this one.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: