Monday, October 11, 2010

Why I am a Photographer

Photobucket
I love this photo. Forgive me if my mommy goggles are a bit too thick.
Photobucket
I love this one too, but it would prabably work better as two separate images. What do you get when you add three more to the mix? Chaos. This is what I have so far.
Photobucket
Think we can use it on our Christmas cards? One of us was ready, bless her heart. And then of course my 5 year hold is doing "princess hands." If nothing else, using a self timer with a long lens was a great work out for me, running back and forth, until the kids wanted to try running too. Here is hoping I can come up with something wall worthy.

3 comments:

Beth Freestone said...

One of our best Christmas cards was a picture "gone wrong". It was when Penn was a newborn and we had a great idea to get a picture of him in a Christmas stocking. He was totally screaming. Sophia looked shocked looking down at him and Quinton had his eyes looking up like "what now". It was hilarious!

Rachel Keppner said...

LOL! Soooo cute!!! :-) You are very talented, Wendy!

Scott and Lindsey said...

I love your pictures Wendy! Seriously SO cute!!