Sunday, November 7, 2010

Coolest Birthday Party

When you mix science experiments with a birthday party you get the best birthday party ever. In this shot they are creating lava lamps. I'll admit it. I felt a little guilty for the simple parties I throw my kids.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
We interrupted the fun for a group photo. Yes, that is a bounce house and slide.
Photobucket
They also made snow.
Photobucket
Photobucket
They also made worms by squirting a yellow polymer
Photobucket
And pulling out the worm.
Photobucket
And they made slime.
Photobucket
And the food was good.
Photobucket
And he got what he wanted for a present.
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Ok, I seriously am copying this for John's next birthday! It looks soooo fun and right up his alley!