Friday, June 15, 2012

Gone Fishing

Photobucket The girls enjoyed the jogging path that circles the pond. The two year old was convinced that all she really needed was a swimming suit and she could catch the fish with her hands. We kindly explained that swimming was against the rules, otherwise her plan was fail proof. PhotobucketShe was also fascinated with the potties. At first I didn't see the facilities located across the parking lot. So I did as any good mother would and introduced her to the fine art of "going in the dirt." She was a big fan. We love this location. I was more concerned about capturing memories than I was about catching fish. My son was convinced that my flash scared off the fish. That was a trade I was willing to make. PhotobucketWe saw lots of fish jumping out of the water. We know they loved salmon eggs because they ate every single one off of our hooks. We watched people around us catching fish. My son was determined. He continued to cast out his line long after the rest of us had retired to the car. Rumor has it that our luck will change if we fish in the morning. Maybe next weekend. Photobucket

No comments: